Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- We value great design
- Great design plays a major role in everything we do, from our products to communication and internal processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility
- We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks.
- Work and learn
- We encourage you to try new things and work with the latest tools to increase productivity and reach outstanding results.
- You will be challenged
- Our products are global leaders in their category and compete with the best companies in the world.
- You’ll have experts at hand
- Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow.
- Pick where you want to work
- Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- Experience in a similar role.
- HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design.
- A good understanding of email coding best practices.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Sketch or Figma.
- Practical knowledge of color theory, grid layout, typography, and graphic design.
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Outstanding attention to detail (when you apply, include the phrase “love my job” somewhere in your newsletter).