What You’ll Do:
- Lead the planning, coordination, and preparation of the Company’s integrated planning process including semi-annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and multi-year strategic plans.
- Manage, coach, and continue to develop a team of FP&A professionals to translate business strategies into positive financial outcomes.
- Improve the company’s business insight by developing and improving the financial reporting process that spans beyond financial statements to provide a financial dashboard for execution against the company’s goals.
- Build strong business partner relationships across every segment of the business and develop KPIs to drive cross-functional alignment and accountability.
- Prepare presentations to the company’s management and board of directors.
- Create ad-hoc analysis to drive business strategy, improve efficiency and provide financial modeling.
What You’ll Bring:
- 10+ years of experience including leading an FP&A function.
- Extensive experience working in a fast-growing public technology company. Software industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance. MBA a plus.
- Ability to work with different levels of management throughout an organization including a track record of close partnership with the C-suite/senior-level executives and influencing the business.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Passionate about building new capabilities.
- Analytical, intellectually curious, and a clear thinker. Interested in business.
- Extensive financial modeling experience.
- Proficient with key financial analysis metrics such as LTV/CAC, cohort analysis, non-GAAP metrics, etc.
- Ability to translate complex business operating models into financial performance.
- Extensive financial modeling experience including cloud software revenue models.
- Experience with CPM systems such as Adaptive Planning or similar tools.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems such as Workday preferred.