Company descriptionNOVA specializes in numerical modeling and simulation of clinical trials for biotech and pharmaceutical companies, academic research centers and non-profit organizations.
We help our clients unleash the potential of combining math, computer science and biology to reduce the risks associated with R&D of new treatments for the benefit of patients.
Leveraging years of experience in in-silico modelling and the collaborative work of our team of biologists, doctors, clinicians, mathematicians and computer scientists we are currently building our Jinkō SaaS platform. Our vision is to make it the first integrated clinical trials simulation platform, combining powerful knowledge management, modeling and simulation tools dedicated to the medical research community.
Technology-wise this platform is based on a modern stack (Haskell, NodeJS /Typescript, Vue.js) and it has been designed from the ground up with a modular approach where components are self-contained, stateless, and operate under strict adherence to the Separation of Concerns paradigm.
Your MISSION and main RESPONSIBILITIES include
- Being involved in the design and architecture decision process of an ambitious scientific SaaS project.
- Build the web components of our SaaS application frontend along with UX and web design experts.
- Being involved in the implementation of challenging frontend components such as scientific data visualization, multi-user interactive model editor, discussion feed.
- Being in touch with the backend/full-stack developers in charge of the backend server that proxies the simulation tools and services.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You are curious about sciences, eager to continuously learn and use modern web technologies. You love learning something new every day, staying up to date in your field and a beautiful web design makes you thrill.
- You are eager to work with a team of innovation enthusiasts in various fields of expertise: beside skilled developers in your field, you will also work along with biologists, data scientists and applied math engineers.
- You love well-tested and well-documented code base.
Technologies & Languages
Several months of practice in Vue.js is a prerequisite.
We are also looking for someone who knows most of the following technologies or is eager to learn/work with them.
- HTML5 / CSS
- Vue.js / React / Web Component
- Versioning tools / Git
- Linux / Docker