This role at Culture Amp is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, customer-focused leader to have a massive impact internally and externally. You will be designing the structure, process, and activities to help our front-line teams engage with, support, and serve our customers.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Lead an organization of 70+ Customer Success and Support professionals. Over your tenure, this size will grow to well beyond 100 people.
- Help us reduce churn, maintain high NPS scores, and continue to increase customer adoption of our products while ensuring high operational efficiency
- Lead the leaders. Work closely to manage and grow the current leaders while cultivating an active bench of future leaders
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, mapping all of the various touchpoints to CS and related activities
- Measure effectiveness of CS organization by defining the right operational metrics, establishing a cadence for review and goal setting, and report on these metrics and outcomes to company and Executive leadership.
- Inspire Customer Success across the company. Help us create a company-wide culture of customer success.
- Several years of experience leading CS functions at high growth companies, preferably with a B2B orientation
- Experience operating in an Executive and/or Senior Leadership position in a company similar to our size our larger
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
What we offer
Culture Amp practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don’t just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours – in this (please don’t say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers and 4 weeks for secondary carers
- Equity options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.