About Essence of Email
We build innovative email marketing programs to help eCommerce brands sell repeatedly.
With 7 years of experience and 300+ happy clients in the USA, Canada, and Australia, we have the data, the experience, and the team to execute the most lucrative email marketing strategy to help brands grow.
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees work remotely from the coziness of their own home, sparing time on commuting.
About the Job
This means that you will be developing applications that will support our business, and will be used as soon as you release them, with a lot of feedback from our team members on how they can be improved. If you’d like to work on projects where your work will add value from day one, check out the full job description below!
- Develops apps from scratch based on company processes
- Collaborates with experts to gain understanding of processes that should be mapped out and implemented in an app
- Optimizes created applications and develops new user features
- Implements basic security and data protection elements
- Integrates various databases
- Excellent English – while you don’t need a perfect accent, we do expect you to have fluent English listening skills and to be able to explain your thoughts in English as you will work in collaboration with the whole team
- Resourceful and enjoys finding solutions to various challenges independently – you are proficient in Google search and know which websites have the best resources you can use
Adaptability, Communications – English, Communications – Oral, Customer Focus, Excellence, Intelligence, Listening, Pragmatism, Resourcefulness, Stress Management, Independence, Tenacity
Location and Hours
Remote Job Post
Essence of Email has been a remote company from the start. Utilizing online apps for task management and time tracking, while supporting our employees with clear procedures on every working process, we have been running a successful remote team for over 7 years. Whether you’re working next to your purring cat or on an exotic beach, you have the flexibility to work wherever as long as it’s within your position’s mandatory working hours.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00—18:00 CET
Perks and Benefits
Remote Company, International Team
Although our headquarters are in Texas, all employees actually work remotely from the coziness of their own home, saving time on commuting. We are a team of people with diverse backgrounds, and employees are empowered by cooperating with international professionals.
We pride ourselves on our constant will to learn and develop. Starting from day one, you will have different types of training that will help you excel in your role.
Our team levels up their game through training and useful practice examples. And the best thing? It’s a part of your everyday work!
Although we work remotely, we are aware that days off are important for mental health. This is why we established a great days-off plan granting you 18 days for national holidays and personal use, and up to 25 vacation days, making up a total of 43 days off per year.