You will work primarily as a relationship manager between Bbot and our customers, increasing retention and optimizing customer satisfaction. To succeed in this role you will need to have strong interpersonal, telephone, communication, and organizational skills.
What you will do:
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with customers and prospects
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve customer success, loyalty, and retention
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are set up for success
- Communicate with customers through email, phone, online texting services, etc.
- Consistently maintain high standards of quality while ensuring tasks & customer requests are handled in a courteous, professional, and timely manner
- Oversee onboarding and ease customer interaction with Bbot software
Required Experience and Skills
- Excellent problem solving, public speaking, and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn the various products offered by Bbot and the components involved in supporting a customer
- Demonstrate critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to adapt as processes are changed and honed over time.
- Familiarity with ChurnZero or other CRMs and ability to use (or quickly learn how to use) technology for remote team collaboration, such as Airtable, Slack, Google Hangouts
- Customer service experience and/or experience in the restaurant industry is strongly preferred to help understand the products Bbot offers.
- At least 1 year of customer management experience in B2B SaaS
- Sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Full-time employment position is open to all applicants in the United States. However, preference for qualified applicants will be given to the following states where the company already has employees and associated tax registrations in place: PA, DC, NY, MA, TX, MD, IL, IN, NC, FL, CA, WA, GA, UT, KY, ID, CO, HI
- Candidates must have the right to work in the United States. Visas cannot be sponsored.