Company descriptionTalent is everywhere. Opportunities are not. At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help thousands of engineers around the world find their next remote job. We are growing more than 20% month over month and have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing full-time jobs.
We work closely with candidates and companies which results in 1 in 4 recommended engineers getting hired.
No agency middle man work, just full-time remote jobs.
About the company:
Remotesome is an exclusive partner who is helping this hire for this position. Company is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer is empowering creators to host high-quality Livestream and video chat events. By joining the team, you're giving back to creators who have seen much of their live performance revenue dry up due to the pandemic.
About the role:
As a senior frontend engineer, you will own the end-to-end development of product features. You will lead system design and architecture, and see features through prototype, implementation, release, tracking, and further iteration. Ultimately, your goal is to delight users with both large new features and daily small product enhancements.
Examples of projects you will work on:
- Building tooling and UI's to handle chat rooms with thousands of concurrent users
- Adding subscriptions to exclusive content and feeds
- Streamlining in-house production processes as we build more custom content
- Explore/build brand aesthetics and UX options to promote engagement
- Building tools to offload event management from our labor-intensive manual processes into product workflows
- 4+ years experience working as a frontend engineer
- 2+ years of experience working with Vue.js
- Fluent in English both in oral and written form
- Experience working on Backend
- Experience working with Python/Django
- Docker experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with audio/video streaming