WHY JOIN AGILOFT?
- Agiloft was named as the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
Our Values: Honesty, Integrity, and Respect | Accountability | Client Focus | Continuous Improvement
The Job: Senior Integrations Developer
Pay rate: US$30/hr range
***Salesforce applications and MS Technologies experience, a PLUS***
You will be a key member of the Agiloft engineering team responsible for delivering data integration projects. You will be actively engaged in all aspects of the solution lifecycle, including design, development, support and ongoing maintenance. While there are many different applications and iPaaS platforms we integrate with, many of our customers need to integrate Agiloft with Salesforce. You will be a perfect fit for the open position if you also have experience with building or modifying Salesforce applications.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications with a focus on integrations and API and one year plus experience with Apex applications. We expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements and developing the necessary integration or application to fulfill those requirements.
- Code produced will primarily be, but is not restricted to, REST APIs and integration orchestrations.
- Write Apex routines or modify existing Apex routines for Agiloft customers
- Documenting code for maintenance and reusability.
- Understanding existing code and performing maintenance and enhancements as required.
- Working with other teams to promote standards and code reuse across the organization.
- Java Developer
- Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- RESTful API design and JSON data representation
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, EJB3 is a plus
- Experience in Multi-threading is plus
- Relational databases
- Experience with Salesforce Apex
- Experience working in geographically dispersed teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good understanding of current database technologies and their applications
- Hands-on experience with building Salesforce applications
- A keen interest to learn about new technologies
- Fluent in English language