BookNook is looking for a performance-driven B2B marketer extraordinaire who will help us define and build out messaging, drive leads through multiple channels, and drive growth. The marketing manager will design and execute campaigns to help drive and grow traffic, create content that engages our current visitors, attracts new visitors, and drives customer acquisition through digital campaigns and tactical promotions. The ideal marketing lead will have experience working with and marketing to educators.
- Optimize marketing spend/ROI and tactics across paid search, SEO, social and offline.
- Focus on improving key marketing metrics
- Run A/B tests across different marketing channels including emails, landing pages, and display ads, and to scale on these channels
- Help develop multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand and generate leads (i.e. blog posts, white papers, re-engagement campaigns)
- Convert web and social traffic into qualified leads, using a range of targeting strategies
- Develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships.
- Create, manage, and create engaging content across social and industry channels
- Create an engaging content calendar to significantly increase traffic to the blog, page views, and other key content metrics
- Experience producing high-quality content marketing assets (blog posts, email newsletters, guides, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Can establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and executes strategies, and track as well as measure the results
- Passion for testing, optimization, using creativity and content to drive lead and conversion performance
- Growth mindset and constantly motivated to iterate and improve
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires one to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives