Technical Product Manager -Growth
We’ve just launched our second-generation temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod Pro. It’s an absolute game-changer, improving people’s health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. While feedback has been good so far, we’re expecting to grow even more next year and are looking for someone who can help drive much of that growth.
That is why we are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to join our expanding Growth team and take on responsibilities spanning the consumer website, marketing and analytics systems. If you are a growth-oriented technical problem solver looking for a way to apply your unique skill set to exciting business challenges, this is the right opportunity for you.
How you’ll contribute:
- Manage the feature development of our eCommerce experience based on a deep understanding of our customer needs.
- Execute initiatives necessary to maximize eCommerce revenue.
- Scope, prioritize, and coordinate all projects, deadlines, and team resources to advance the performance of Eight Sleep’s eCommerce.
- Translate high-level strategy into detailed technical requirements and high fidelity prototypes.
- Work closely with the development team to accelerate delivery while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Work closely with members of the Growth team to identify ways to support each Growth and Marketing initiative.
- Identify ways to improve the customer experience post-purchase by improving internal processes and external communication with our members.
- Collaborate with SEO experts to maintain content and technical optimizations up to date.
- Analyze behavioral data to better understand user needs on the website and suggest improvements and test ideas.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A deeply technical background and understanding of modern web technologies.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization principles.
- Intuitive understanding of how to manipulate, analyze and interpret highly complex data; ability to synthesize vast amounts of user data into a coherent understanding of needs and motivations
- Desire to make a significant impact as part of a rapidly growing, dynamic team
- Dynamic, creative problem solver who loves facing new challenges
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, mParticle)
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Knowledge of design programs (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop)
- A background in mathematics or statistics