We are changing the way people buy cars, fixing the largely broken used cars sector.
Spotawheel, an Endeavor company, is a trusted high-tech used cars B2C platform that redesigned the whole buy-sell process from scratch, ensuring value, transparency and customer satisfaction at the highest levels throughout.
Launched in 2015, we are currently incorporated in 3 countries, growing aggressively towards our mission of disrupting the €500 billion European market, holding position #39 among Europe’s 1000 Fastest Growing Companies as per the Financial Times 2021 list.
Unlike traditional used car dealers, we rely on advanced proprietary technology to be much more efficient and effective in the way we work, being able to sustain top vehicle quality and customer experience at large scale.
Our people at Spotawheel are our driving force, trusting them to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We invest in our people first and foremost, so that to create a culture of excellence, recognition and ethics that is above all fun to be a part of.
We are currently recruiting for a Mid / Senior Level PHP Developer to join our Technology Team in Athens.
As a Mid/Senior PHP Developer, you will be joining a team of experienced developers who love to solve problems using the best programming practices and state-of-the art technologies and tools. You will be supporting current and future Spotawheel locations in Europe, responsible for completing programming tasks using the Laravel framework 6+ and several popular Laravel packages, while utilizing existing and developing new API endpoints to meet the needs of our web applications, services and android application.
If you enjoy fast problem solving, working with PHP and Laravel and extending your skillset while doing so, this is the right role for you!
Your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Turn specifications into well-written code
- Deliver programming tasks on a timely manner
- Understand business requirements
- Research and suggest programming solutions to business requirements
- 3+ years of experience in PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Experience in Laravel framework will be highly valued)
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries (experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL would be considered a plus)
- Experience working with Version Control (especially Git, having used in a team environment)
- Keen interest in problem solving, optimization and coding best practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive compensation
- Equipment of choice
- Values based, fun and fast-paced environment
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- Unlimited support to achieve your personal aspirations