Key Account Manager, Omni Channel
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for the achievement of profitable eCommerce sales volumes of the company’s full line of consumer products to key Omni-channel customer accounts including Instacart & Shipt via proper development and execution of trade and marketing programs.
- This role reports into National Business Manager for Omni-Channel accounts and will help support the NBM in managing the overall Omni-Channel eCommerce business including Walmart and Target support, Broker/Agency management including Sage Tree, Pacvue (Search Agency), & 3P Distributor Agency
- This person will also play an active role in supporting other key omni accounts Sams, Costco, Kroger, Albertsons, Ahold, HEB, Drug etc with a focus on driving incremental growth. They will also serve as POC on the eCommerce team for smaller eCommerce players
- Establish and develop business relationships with key customer personnel
- Partners with NBM, Broker Teams, & Sales & Demand planning teams to develop account-specific plans
- Development and presentation of key account business reviews
- Develop specific marketing programs and identify opportunities (digital and physical).
- Conducts analysis of business results vs. objectives using knowledge of customer’s business to interpret market conditions & trends
The preferred location of this individual is Minneapolis, MN, or Stamford, CT, but we are also open to other strategic locations with a US Laundry Sales office.
- BA degree plus 2 – 3 years directly related experience, preferably with eCommerce Accounts
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to interpret and exploit syndicated data, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills promotes teamwork and partnering