If you had a photographic memory, how much faster would you be at your job? Now what if you had a collective memory across all members of your team, organization, or industry, how much better would you be at your job? Polarity has developed a technology that makes this possible through software. The system analyzes the contents of users’ computer screens and gives them real-time access to information without affecting their existing workflow. We are a fast growing startup whose customers already include some of the world’s largest organizations.
Polarity is looking for a talented Node.js developer to develop and enhance our products. If you are looking to join a startup where you will be a critical member of the team working on hard problems, we would love to talk to you. Your main responsibilities will be crafting and developing our state of the art memory augmentation platform and helping our company grow.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Crafting new software features for our platform
- Modifying existing code and troubleshooting issues when they arise
- Feature development, maintenance, and system design
- Comprehensive testing of the server
- Minimum 3 year experience with Node.js & Typescript
- Ability to perform system research, design, and analysis functions with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with monolith architectures
- Experience with Express, hapi, nest, or comparable node.js frameworks
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience
- Nice to haves:
- Familiar with functional programming
- Familiar with 12 factor app methodology
- Enjoys DevOps
Polarity is an equal opportunity employer. The position is fully remote based in the United States (you don’t need to live in Atlanta)!