Responsibilities and Duties:
- Anticipate needs and provide high-level, tailored administrative support to executives
- Frequently liaise with senior-level internal and external contacts, screening and prioritizing all forms of incoming communications, dealing with routine issues, and coordinating more complex responses ensuring these are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way
- Answer any incoming calls and direct callers to proper destination
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Coordinate, organize, execute, and assist with internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, team social events, etc.
- Ensure the smooth flow of the executive’s meeting calendar on a daily basis by making sure the executives are aware of meeting times and locations in advance.
- Ensure the executives are notified when meetings are running long and conflicting with other appointments, notifying meeting attendees of any delays, and proactively identifying and resolving conflicts
- Work closely with the leadership and people team to provide support to the organization
- Facilitate meetings by structuring agendas, taking notes, and organizing work streams
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Extremely proficient in GSuite, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Zoom
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Focused, energetic, and driven
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive proactive mindset.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Confirmed ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, integrity, discretion, and judgment
- Ability to demonstrate a positive, team player demeanor, and a passion and interest in ButterflyMX
- US citizenship or permanent residency required