Freelance work is defining the careers of today’s project managers in exciting new ways. If you’re passionate about working flexibly with leading Fortune 500 brands and innovative Silicon Valley startups, Toptal could be a great fit for your next career shift.
Toptal is an elite talent network connecting the world's best project managers with prestigious companies like HP, Motorola, Shopify, and more. Unlike a 9-to-5 job, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere. Plus, Toptal takes care of all the overhead, empowering you to focus on successful engagements while getting paid on time, at the rate you decide, every time. Over the past 10 years, Toptal has built an ever-expanding community of experts unlike any other, and you could make a great addition to our network.
Technical Project Managers in our elite network share:
- At least 6 years of professional Technical Project Management Experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Scrum or Kanban at a large Enterprise Company
- 8 overlapping hours of work per day with a major US Time Zone
- A keen attention to detail
- Bonus points if you have recent experience as a Developer
- Bonus points if you hold an Agile, Lean Six Sigma, or PMP Certification
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
If you're interested in becoming part of the Toptal network, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form.
For expert insights on remote work and updates on new job postings, follow us on LinkedIn: https://topt.al/nbcaxq
You can find us on the other social platforms at @Toptal.