Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a talented individual who is willing to study unfamiliar and proprietary browser APIs to access native desktop functionality. They should be able to adapt these features into a quality product by writing efficient and robust code. When collaboration with other teams is necessary, they should be able to elaborate on the various problems at hand, and suggest reasonable solutions.
- Development and maintenance of complex desktop applications written in ReactJS and other web technologies
- Assistance with definition of architecture for products and features
- Researching new approaches to improve the application quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline; and/or at least 4 years related work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing applications in React
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with development on macOS (and ideally also Windows)
- Fluent in written and spoken English