What we offer:
- Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
- DVC core is still small - 4 folks. You will be one of the first employees and can drive major parts of the product.
- Highly competitive salary, stock options, and bonuses.
- Open source-first company- you work will be visible and will be used by thousands developers every day! This feels great! Check out our Discord and GitHub.
- Founders and team with strong engineering, data science, and open source experience. We all code and understand engineering first-hand.
- Engineering team is involved into product discussions and planning. We do it openly via Github or Discord chat
- Besides building the product we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O'Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
- Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
## About you
- Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, docs, etc) are required. Alternatively very strong experience with languages like Go, C, Rust + some experience with Python).
- Remote work self-discipline. A lot of our processes are built on trust- we don't like and don't have time to micro-manage
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
- Ability to write technical docs, blogs. Team is responsible to keep basic docs up to date