SwingU is hiring a Remote Full Stack Developer C# .NET
Location Hartford, Connecticut. This job is 100% remote.
Description: SwingU is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the golf industry. We are looking for a highly motivated mid-to-senior level full-stack Developer with a great work ethic to join our team! You will have an opportunity to work along-side other senior-level software engineers and product managers who have built products that revolutionized the golf industry.
What you’ll be doing: We are seeking a seasoned full-stack developer to join our team and help innovate, develop and maintain a variety of products and systems. Candidates should have a successful track record of collaborative problem solving, designing, and implementing scalable solutions with a high-level of attention-to-detail and quality. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic business decisions could modify product roadmaps and delivery timelines.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain SwingU applications running a variety of technology stack configurations.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other senior team members to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs, rapidly
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation, where possible
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to understand problems, come up with creative solutions, and help with tracking and delivering within the release plan
- Understand and implement software best-practice design patterns
- At least 5 years of enterprise-level software development experience
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired
- Languages | Platforms: .Net C# / DotNetCore API development (web / backend consumers) TSQL (MSFT SQL Server) Experience with AWS (EC2 / RDS)
- Nice to have: Docker Linux (Ubuntu/Nginx) JS frameworks (Vue, React, NextJS) Hybrid mobile development (Xamarin, Flutter or Ionic)
- Playing golf is not required but a plus! Must have a strong understanding of the game of golf and golf's technical terms.
What we offer:
- Location: This is a remote position
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
About the Company: Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, SwingU is a sports technology and media company focused on golf game improvement. The company owns and operates top-rated smartphone apps across GPS, scorecard, statistics, instruction, social & ball tracing. SwingU Clubhouse publishes an email newsletter reaching hundreds of thousands of golfers daily. Lastly, SwingU Academies develops personalized, branded instruction & training apps for clubs, teachers, and academies. We’re passionate about golf and technology and have a truly unique culture. For more company information, please visit www.swingu.com