JLL Technologies is hiring a Remote Senior Software Engineer
About the Opportunity
At JLL Technologies, we are a team of passionate technologists, real estate professionals, and forward-thinkers committed to shaping the future of commercial real estate for a better world. We’re focused on creating rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. We have been recognized as one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 12th consecutive year.
JLL is looking for a Full Stack Engineer with React experience to join our platform engineering team to implement and support web applications across critical business areas.
As a Full Stack Engineer at JLL, you will apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. If you’re an experienced software engineer passionate about solving business problems through innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Bring
- 6+ years of experience in full stack development
- Strong C#/.Net, Web API, ASP.Net Core skills
- Strong React JS, Redux, Jest, React component UI skills
- Experience with React.js and its core principles including Virtual DOM, Data Binding, State & Props and React Lifecycle
- Experience with React Middleware such as Saga or Redux
- Experience with: Bootstrap, SaaS/ LESS, CSS, HTML5
- Experience with: GraphQL
- Experience developing RESTful API using the ASP.NET Web API
- Responsive web design
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Azure Devops
The Right Fit
- You are passionate about applying creative solutions to difficult problems to create and scale best in class software products.
- You are ambitious with a growth mindset and the ability to take a new perspective using existing solutions.
- You have a proven ability to identify and implement process improvements to continuously increase the team's productivity and efficiency.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Design and develop applications using .NET 4.5 or above, ASP.NET, and C#.NET
- Demonstrate capabilities to connect to other REST API or storage systems (SQL and NoSQL based)
- Write high quality code that is easy to maintain and test
- Demonstrate skill for performance optimization for both front end and backend
- Ensure design and architecture is extensible across multiple projects and participate in technical design and code reviews
- Work with Product Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development
- Work closely with QA to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes
- Apply technical problem solving to create reusable components and tools that scale across applications and can be leveraged to accelerate the engineering and development process
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team
More Information About JLL We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
The Commercial Real Estate (CRE) industry is at an inflection point. The technological disruptions that have already transformed retail, travel, and transportation have been slower to emerge here, but they are coming at full speed. JLL, a globally recognized leader in CRE, recognized these forces early, and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry as a whole.
JLL Technologies (JLLT) is the tech arm of JLL, with the dual mandate of growing the company’s technology revenue while also driving market share and margin gains in our existing business. Our mission is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What You Can Expect From Us We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you is for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep it for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement . For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] . This email is only to request accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment. Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest. Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.