Vinovest is hiring a Remote Lead Backend Engineer
Vinovest's mission is to democratize access to investing in wine, an asset class only available for the ultra wealthy. In order to do this we need excellent backend developers to accomplish this. Be a leader in bringing technology to a new space and laying the groundwork for new and exciting products. We are looking for a Lead Backend Developer (Go focused) who can work autonomously and collaborate across many different departments.
What You’ll Do
- Work with key business stakeholders (product, growth, portfolio advisors, etc.) to design and implement new features.
- Architect new services and ensure scalability.
- Develop new products for various international markets.
- Monitor performance uptime of our services
- Works with various payment providers, ledger and foreign exchange
Our Commitment to Diversity
Vinovest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
- At least 7 years of experience
- 3+ Years of Golang experience
- Worked with SQL (postgres preferred)
- Experience with time-series databases
- Implemented and used various message queue systems
- Knows good API design
- AWS experience
- Implemented CI/CD pipelines
- Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Nice to Have
- Deep understanding of AWS
- Distributed locking
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet over 50% of the role’s requirements.