Colabra is hiring a Remote Senior Platform Engineer
Colabra's mission is to increase the world's scientific output. We're backed by top investors including Village Global, Builders, Inovia, Jude Gomila, the Technical Director of OpenAI, and founders of several biotech startups. We're now hiring a senior engineer with experience working on B2B public-facing APIs and integration platforms to help us make our product extensible, and ready for enterprise clients.
- Work closely with the founders to develop the platform product vision and strategy.
- Design and drive the development of Colabra's public API, related developer-facing products (e.g. CLI), and the broader platform surrounding it.
- Work with the engineering team to change application architecture and infrastructure to support this project.
- 4+ years of API/platform architecture and engineering experience at high-growth B2B startups, and experience working in a remote-first team.
- Deep understanding of software design, product and business considerations that go into delivering great public APIs.
- Strong experience with modern technology stacks (learning on the job is perfectly fine).
- Relentless resourcefulness, ownership mindset, and a proven record of single-handedly taking ideas from conception to live.
- Passion for the promotion of science, and experience working on B2B SaaS a plus.
- What’s in it for you?
- 🧪 Opportunity for outsized impact, working to accelerate world-changing scientific research.
- 🌏 Work in an async, remote-first startup where work-life balance is celebrated and promoted.
- 💰 $40,000–80,000
- 🌄 Unlimited PTO.
- 🏢 Co-working, ☕️ Coffee, 🧹 Cleaning, 📚 Books and 🏃♀️ Fitness allowance.
- 🏥 If you don't have public health insurance in your country of residence, SafetyWing Remote Health insurance with coverage across the world (stays of 30 days maximum in the US, Hong Kong and Singapore).
Be sure to mention the words SWAMP SQUARE SPICE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.