Come and help us build a platform that helps small business owners and financial advisors and accountants work together and become more successful by increasing their efficiency and delivering intelligent, data-driven insights to their clients and businesses.
Built on top of our platform is a mobile app for small business owners and a web-based ‘Advisory Intelligence Portal’ for advisors and accountants. https://aider.ai/
At Aider you'll have the opportunity to own your space and really grow as an engineer as you grow Aider. You’ll be working with our data pipelines (external API integration and ETLs) and supporting and improving our data infrastructure - performance, scalability and security. You’ll also have the opportunity to work on our NLU engine. We want you to work at understanding our customers, our direction and our goals and then focussing your efforts on working with the team to deliver that value to the market.
At Aider, teamwork is very important. We’re looking for someone who is a good communicator, who cares about our products and our customers. We value someone who has ideas and shares opinions and is not afraid to speak up when something could be better but is ultimately more interested in the greater good of the team, customers, and company.
- Design and build new features and capabilities.
- Regularly communicate plans, progress and blockers
- Apply security best practices.
- Document and release changes to production.
- Coordinate integration with other developers. Collaborate to design better solutions.
- Suggest changes where needed to maintain quality and performance standards.
- Write readable code and minimize bugs through robust testing.
Most desired competencies for this particular role:
- Python or Typescript
- Google Cloud or AWS
- Machine learning and statistics (nice to have)
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Self starter, take ownership and make decisions in line with company and team goals.
- Ability to determine what is important and what is not
- Requirements gathering and estimation
- Good communication skills
- Produce designs and documentation
- Share knowledge with the team
Be sure to mention the word BONUSES when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How do you apply?
Send your CV along with a cover letter telling us a little about you and why you're applying for this job to [email protected]