MavTek is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to hiring and nurturing a diverse workforce.
We’re looking for the Senior Cloud Developer of Our Dreams for the Platform Division. It might be you. As a Senior Cloud Developer, you’ll be part of the Platform division. This division is responsible for providing an enterprise-grade platform with security, reliability, performance, and scalability at the heart of its efforts.
Sure, MavTek looks good on paper. But we’re so much more Since entering Montreal’s tech scene 7 years ago, MavTek continues to grow rapidly while the team forges ahead on a path of inventing change and creating real impact for our customers. We’re looking for a Senior Cloud Developer who is innovative, eager to own their success and energized by the opportunity to pursue a career that’s as challenging as it is rewarding.
At MavTek, we empower you to raise your voice, make a real impact not just within our fast-growing company, but in the everyday lives of tens of thousands of our customers.
Make your friends jealous with:
- Competitive salary & generous vacation packages
- Remote work policy
- Option for hybrid work if you want to take advantage of our state of the art office in Montreal
- Profit Sharing Plan to help prepare for your future
- Extra days off at the Holiday Season!
- DPSP plan (employer match)
- Instant access to 24/7 online healthcare with a family plan
- Extensive summer hours & flex time
- Year-round team activities and events, from massive to casual and everything in between
- Unique role helping build products that make a difference
- Home office subsidy, in addition to the essentials including monitor, laptop & accessories
- Collaborate with a diverse and passionate team that pushes the envelope and questions the status quo;
- An environment where you can grow and gain opportunities for development and advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous referral program
What your day to day life at MavTek looks like:
- Design, write, ship, and motivate the creation of foundational infinite scale cloud infrastructure.
- Produce reproducible, testable and monitor-able infrastructure.
- Shared infrastructure operational and emergency support but implement automations to reduce support and eliminate toil
- Writing and automating solutions to alleviate other squads workload
Enough about us, we want to know more about you
· You have strong AWS skills and you are fluent in using Infrastructure as code (IaC) with CloudFormation, CDK or Terraform.
· You feel comfortable designing and deploying production-grade CI/CD pipelines
· You have strong communication and interpersonal skills; being empathetic and curious are key.
· You feel comfortable leveraging your programming skills in Python or Typescript. · Unix, bash, networking, containers, are not a problem for you · Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
· You are proactive in addressing potential problems before they occur. Proven track record of making things better and leading solutions that remove technical pain points and facilitate growth.
The successful candidate will participate in building high-performance website optimized for a high traffic site (in the millions).
You’ll be Joining other MavTek Matches: We’re DJ’s, video game heroes, photographers, movie buffs, musicians, grill masters and everything in between. We’re fiercely proud of our teammates, our work, and the impact we’re making to help tens of thousands of entrepreneurs who rely on our e-commerce platform to monetize their content. If you're inspired to do the best work of your life, then join the team.