Laskie is helping a few world class, venture-backed startups find talented DevOps Engineers in Latin America.
You will be employed directly by one of these US based startups and play an integral role in their early stage growth. We are looking for developers who are passionate about building scalable systems and owning development efforts.
If you're a skilled DevOps Engineer and you're excited about making an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Bring
- Professional English fluency, both writing & speaking
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Highly proficient with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or ChefHighly proficient managing AWS or GCP cloud environments
- Experience using containers and scaling with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience scripting with Bash or Python
The Right Fit
- You have a growth mindset and believe in game-changing innovations.
- You take your impact seriously.
- You are passionate about building solutions that create sustainable, resilient, long-lasting value.
- You are a first-rate software engineer, with experience and a proven ability to think strategically, creatively, commercially, and programmatically.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Create maintainable, scalable, and repeatable processes for deploying code to production
- Maintain internal solutions that support the build and release processes
- Implement scalable infrastructure solutions
- Support data modeling and develop data pipelines and warehouses
What's In It For You?
- $1000 Laskie signing bonus PLUS any signing bonus offered by our clients
- All of our clients offer remote work and competitive compensation with bonuses, stock options, and PTO
- Apply once and get matched with multiple pre-vetted employers
Be sure to mention the word SUMPTUOUS when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.