Full Stack WordPress Developer
First Quarter Finance
More Holdings LLC is the owner of two websites: First Quarter Finance (FQF), a leading personal finance website, and Actually Good Team Names (AGTN), a naming resource for teams of all kinds.
We have been featured in and cited by a number of publications, including U.S. News & World Report, Entrepreneur, and Zillow.
We’re seeking a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our growing, fully-remote team.
You must be based in the U.S. Note that we aren’t currently considering applicants from AZ, CA, MA, NJ, or NY.
What we can do for you:
- Allow you to work whenever, wherever, on a flexible schedule. This role is as-needed and averages around 5 hours per week.
- Offer an hourly rate of around $30, based on your experience and qualifications. Pay is every two weeks, with zero fees and no invoicing required.
- Provide you with the opportunity to impact the lives of over one million monthly users.
- Invite you into a fantastic remote team with a culture of integrity and respect for one another.
- Value your contributions. We make sure everything we’re doing is for a purpose and no work goes unappreciated.
- We can accommodate candidates who prefer to work closely with the team or independently.
What you can do for us:
Able to tackle any WordPress challenge? If so, let’s talk. Developers are responsible for troubleshooting, adding functionalities, improving site speed, and more.
- Be able to do front and backend WordPress development
- Know PHP well
- Be able to fix Google Search Console issues
- Work with the host to fix any server management issues that arise
- Create custom plugins as needed
- Work with our current developer to maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of all aspects of the website: updating plugins, troubleshooting, etc.
- Work with our designer to translate design mockups into pixel perfection
- Improve upon and add new features to all of our websites
Apply on our website or via email. Tell us a bit about yourself and provide links to websites you’ve worked on (and what your role was for each) along with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!