Frontend Platform Engineer
About the team:
At HubSpot, the Frontend Platform group has crafted a shared foundation for our micro frontend architecture, making it easier for HubSpot’s small, autonomous teams to work together seamlessly but also independently. The teams ensure that the over 200 frontend engineers at HubSpot can efficiently create consistent, reliable, and performant user experiences in our product while maintaining fast-paced iteration cycles, and independently shipping to production multiple times a day. The Frontend Platform group owns the tools, libraries, infrastructure, and practices for making our UI and the engineers that work on it exceptional. We are looking for engineers passionate about continuous integration and development and who get excited solving problems at scale.
What we are looking for:
- Previous software engineering experience
- Passion for CI/CD and building tools to make your coworkers’ life easier.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- contributed to or created plugins for tools like Webpack, Rollup, Babel, ESLint
- working in a micro-frontend environment
- automating CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Webpack, babel, and Node.js
- working with design systems and/or component libraries
- experience monitoring, profiling and optimizing web applications
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.