We're looking for additional experienced senior frontend developers to join us at Hyperlab on a contract or full-time basis (please note - full-time means 6h workdays for us). We're a remote(-first,) team that specializes in UI design and development, creating rich native-like web experiences.
We're building e-commerce sites for major brands and retailers on the Crown Framework, as well as other digital products and services with Svelte. You will probably also get to work directly on Crown and contribute improvements and bug fixes to Svelte/Sapper/Kit.
We think that you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience
- Are based in the CET timezone (most of us are based in Europe)
- Like solving hard problems by writing simple and understandable code
- Are experienced with Svelte (or another framework like React or Vue)
- Enjoy learning new technologies and developing your skills
- Can work both independently and together with the rest of our team
For bonus points, add experience with one or more of the following:
- Technical teamlead experience / skills
- Project management and dealing with clients
- Design (any combination of graphical, web, UI or UX)
- Speaking Swedish (we speak and write in English internally, but a lot of our clients prefer Swedish)
- Mobile app design or development, native and/or web based
- Back-end technologies like Node.js, Python, PHP, PostgreSQL, Redis, etc
- Building digital products and services
- Contributing to open source projects
You can read more about us and what what it's like to work at Hyperlab here.
Be sure to mention the word AUDIBLE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.