Mark Copy is a startup from France founded by two engineers and with a fast growing team. The product is a web app that can be considered as a writing assistant using artificial intelligence (GPT-3 models). It helps marketing teams, founders and content writers to write marketing content faster in two languages: English and French.
The company is growing quickly and is already the #1 AI writing assistant in France. Our goal for 2022 is to expand to more countries and become the #1 tool in Europe.
We truly believe that Mark Copy is the future of content marketing: in collaboration with AI.
- Implement new features
- Work with our designer, CTO and other developers to make the best choices in terms of maintainability, security and performance.
- Write unit and functional tests
- Monitor bugs and fix them
- Improve codebase and share feedback/review with other team members.
- Backend: Express.js
- Database: MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Infrastructure: AWS, Docker
- Project management: Shortcut (previously called Clubhouse.io)
- CI/CD: Github, AWS CodePipeline
- Documentation & Communication: Notion, Slack, Gather
- We are a fully remote startup. This means you can work from anywhere in the world.
- Asynchronous work & flexible working hours. You can work anytime!
Profile for this job
- Working experience or completed a personal project with an API
- Working experience or completed a personal project with HTML or CSS
- Good understanding of MVC design pattern
- Good communication skills (necessary to work with the team)
- Ability to work independently (asynchronous work)
Ideal profile/soft skills
- You are business-oriented, working on technology for the product
- Good team spirit, you like to share what you learn and also learn from others
- Good level of English
- You have an interest in startups and entrepreneurship
We are looking for people without ego, who do not hide their strengths or their weaknesses, ready to help each other and share their ideas with the team.
Team and values
We’re still a small team and we will be expanding the product team in the coming months. Our values are trust, kindness, and transparency.
Our goal is that everyone on the team can work in the best conditions: anywhere in the world and anytime. We’ve built a totally remote company with face-to-face meetings several times a year in different locations. Our working style also allows us to offer 100% flexible working hours.
One more thing: our “build-in-public” approach makes us totally transparent and we share everything with you.
- A quick interview to get to know each other and find out more about your motivations
- A technical test/homework
- An interview with the two co-founders
Be sure to mention the word MATURE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.