ETFLogic is offering an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing FinTech company. If you are intellectually curious, product-focused, ambitious, collaborative, and thrive in a quick-moving, entrepreneurial environment, then we want to talk!
We are looking for a remote Software Developer to join the engineering team and help us grow and scale our platform to help our clients navigate the complexities of the financial markets and Think LOGICLY.
- Interest in finance, trading and ETFs is desirable.
- The hours are flexible but generally we expect you to cover a significant portion of a standard EST working day. We are a fully remote team, but we do require some synchronous communication (real-time chats, huddles, zoom meetings etc). Compensation will vary depending on your experience.
Our flagship product is the LOGICLY platform, a new generation of portfolio research & analytics tools engineered for financial advisors. We are expanding out our “AI for Advisors” toolset through products like the LOGICLY Portfolio Coach.
With LOGICLY, advisors gain a competitive advantage with powerful, institutional-grade technology that streamlines research and analytics, and automates portfolio management. Quickly uncover stock, ETF, and fund opportunities. Produce clean, visually appealing client reports. Simplify investment management with LOGICLY’s Portfolio Coach by creating customized client portfolios in less time than ever.
You and ETFLogic
You will be working very closely with all members of Engineering, Product and regularly interface with our sales and marketing teams. Success in this role is an ability to work with all team members, understand the ins-and-outs of cloud-based services (emphasis on AWS), focus on systematic and repeatable processes to ensure system robustness and scalability, enhance monitoring, amongst many other tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Knowledge of common computer languages: Python, C#, Java etc
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Be proactive, be detail-oriented, be coachable
- Competent communicator
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience with writing and maintaining your own tests (Unit, Functional, E2E)
- Proactive and competent communicator
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment
- Interest and experience in finance technology, data analytics, ETL
- DevOps knowledge and experience
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Working closely with the rest of the company and Product Management on developing the Product functionality.
- Writing various reports
- Writing and conducting development tests.
Be sure to mention the word AFFABILITY when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.