We are not looking for a code monkey but someone who is eager to contribute, challenge, think ahead & learn with us. In return we offer a fun & challenging environment in which you can grow personally & professionally. Our modern tech stack is exciting but also requires a certain degree of smartness to deal with the complexity that comes with it.
Backend tech stack:
- NodeJS & Typescript
- Serverless & cloud-native (Azure)
- Event-driven microservice architecture
- Document database (CosmosDB)
More details about the job --> here
helviX is building the future of steel trading.
At helviX we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading B2B sales solution for the steel industry! With our white-label SaaS solution we enable our customers (= steel service centers) to serve their B2B-customers through a revolutionary online suite.
The steel industry is old, but holds a lot of potential. By combining deep industry knowledge with the most modern technologies & frameworks we unlock this huge potential and provide enormous value add to our customers and their customers.
We're always looking for talented individuals who are interested in building the future alongside us.
More details about us (incl. pics of the team ;) --> here
Be sure to mention the word MIRACLES when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
How do you apply?
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected] or contact us via LinkedIn
- Include the role's title you are interested in
- Include a brief outline of your motivation to join us (no classical cover letter needed)
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn —> no classical CV needed)
- [45min] Get to know Co-Founder (Felix Schachi)
- [60min] Get to know Tech Lead (Peter Schaab)
- [60min] Tech interview with Tech Lead & Senior Dev
- [30min] Get to know & contract negotiation with both Co-Founders