Writer, Content Developer
- Research management and workplace issues (via desk research and interviews) to become a knowledge leader on new topics. You don’t need to be an expert on everything, but you do need to be ready to go deep on a topic, explore its nooks and crannies, extract the essentials, and write them into a relatively simple (but never simplistic!) package.
- Deep analysis of information about management and workplace skills and behavior in order to come up with the fresh approaches that our audiences need to tackle their toughest workplace challenges.
- Write articles and job aids (anywhere from 350 to 2,000 words in length).
- Work with other internal subject matter experts to develop ideas and script short videos.
- Be a collaborative contributor to the future direction of our content and product.
- You share our passion for understanding our audiences and improving their experiences at work.
- You’re an exceptional critical thinker and developmental editor.
- You have a demonstrated ability to synthesize volumes of complex information into nuggets of clarity and structure insights into clear, concise advice.
- You’re a creative and collaborative writer and generous colleague.