InviteMember is a growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) company. We build awesome products for the Telegram ecosystem.
Our stack: Node.js, React, TailwindCSS, AWS.
This is your opportunity to join a growing SaaS company at an early stage. You could become one of our lead developers!
- near-CET timezone;
- 3+ years of experience with the tech stack described above (especially Node.js & React);
- ability to produce high-quality (robust, clean, modern, testable, and well-documented) code;
- ability to ship new features fast;
- upper-intermediate English (verbal & written);
- soft skills: effective communicator, quick learner, problem-solver, team player.
It's a plus if
- you have experience building your own products;
- you have experience with Telegram bots;
- you're proficient with AWS (especially Lambda and DynamoDB).
- work on a range of our products, including APIs, web apps, and Telegram bots;
- high responsibility (your code will serve hundreds of thousands of users worldwide);
- you'll own your features (you'll do both client- and server-side parts);
- work closely with our Founder (he's a developer too!);
- fix bugs;
- help our support/marketing teams if needed.
- competitive salary (in USD);
- remote full-time job;
- flexible working hours;
- small international team;
- medical insurance;
- opportunity to learn a lot about the Telegram ecosystem.
Be sure to mention the word LIKE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.