We’re looking for an experienced React developer to join our team and build some of our most valuable projects and partnerships.
We’re looking for:
- An experienced React dev.
- Strong knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML/CSS, responsive web dev.
- At least 1-2 years of React experience.
- You’ve built and launched some great apps.
- A natural learner who loves diving into new platforms and frameworks.
- A good communicator who’s comfortable talking in a client meeting, demo'ing your work, teaching another developer something you learned, and advocating internally for your own ideas.
Every week you’ll be:
- Designing and building new features for React and React Native apps.
- Working with the rest of our team to determine priorities for projects and managing your own schedule.
- Learning new platforms and frameworks.
Pay & Benefits
This position’s base salary range is $70-100k. We offer fully paid parental leave and 3 weeks (15 days) of vacation time per year. We match up to 6% of your 401k contributions. We subsidize coworking or home office expenses. We cover 100% of your medical, dental, and vision insurance premium, as well as covering 50% of costs for your spouse and depenents.
See the full job post at nicer.io/jobs/react-developer
Be sure to mention the word UPLIFTING when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.