We are looking for an experienced Web3 Developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for the server/blockchain/SDK side of our Web3 applications and API endpoints.
- Location: Full-Remote, Anywhere (EU/US/CA/UK/BY)
- Currency: USD, EUR, or GBP
- Contract: Self-Employed / Contractor
OMG (Online Media Group) is a digital media agency and content delivery platform. We are attentive, innovative, disruptive, and work tirelessly in our mission to inform and entertain worldwide audiences. Our platform serves globally recognized brands and reaches a monthly audience of over 20 million across nearly 50 billion engagement moments.
Working at OMG
At our core, we are a technology driven organization; our people are highly skilled, creative, and focused on the goal. Some of them are generalists, some are specialists, all are problem solvers who want to see their input make a difference to our success. The senior leadership has a demonstrated track record, a vast amount of experience to share, and thrives on helping people succeed and grow.
We offer the opportunity to become part of our international, full-remote, organization; a dynamic, fast moving, but ultimately fun and challenging environment where we value independence and initiative, create opportunities for career development, and eliminate friction so that we can be an organization where everyone can deliver their absolute best.
About the Role
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing Web3 applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Web3 Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable blockchain, API, and web applications/SDKs to meet our needs.
- Participate in the entire application life-cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Solid Solidity, Go, Rust, and NodeJS knowledge is essential
- Write clean code to develop functional Web3 applications and API's
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy sensitive and large-scale applications
- Collaborate with Front-End Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Web3 Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with Web3 technologies
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
Be sure to mention the word JUBILATE when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.