Esme Learning is transforming the future of digital learning through AI. Leveraging over 15 years of cognitive research, Esme Learning courses deliver an immersive and collaborative executive learning experience with some of the best universities in the world. Each course blends high-production-quality video, live simulations, interactive media, and small group exercises with top learning design principles. Through Esme Learning‘s rapidly growing portfolio of courses, executives gain technical skills and learn business best practices from experts across a wide range of frontier fields, including fintech, cybersecurity, health ventures and spacetech.
We’re at the forefront of what’s next for education.
- Responsible for using dev toolkit to modify and enhance an existing multiplayer game environment
- Tasked with creating complex mods
- Familiarity with tools used to deploy game modifications in a hosted server environment
- Responsible for testing and refactoring modifications
- Assist in refactoring existing game APIs and minigame code to add new features
- Co-design modifications as needed
- Use development tools and frameworks in a game-based environment
- Maintain strong ownership of projects and drive to deliver them in a timely manner
- 1 -2 years of professional Java or Kotlin programming experience
- Must have games experience
- Experience with Minecraft Modding and other games like Roblox / Fortnite
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 20 – 50 hours weekly as needed on a contract basis
- Working with, and growing with an amazing team, in a high growth startup to transform online education.