Back End Developer
Tollanis Solutions Inc is a global Managed IT Service provider with the mission of empowering change through process and people. Tollanis provides both the technological tools and the expertise that allows organizations to thrive. Our trademarked Synergist Framework allows organizations to create meaningful change by focusing on process and people. We are a global team with offices in North America and India.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a backend developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
What We Offer:
- Work from Home – we are a remote-first organization.
- Ability to advance in a fast-growing IT business.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Individuals seeking employment at Tollanis Solutions, Inc are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.