Regional Development Support Team Lead
Aspose is a leading software company that creates products for developers used by over 70% of Fortune 100 companies. The company has over 300 staff working in many different countries. It operates a fully remote work environment where the all of staff work remotely from home.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated software developer to build a brand new Technical Support Team in the South American region, providing out-of-hours cover for our other support teams.
The successful candidate will begin their role learning about all our products and directly supporting customers with questions and issues. Once proven they will then take the lead in recruiting new experienced developers to join their team working on support and development projects.
- Primary responsibility for all support issues received during working hours for your time-zone. Communicating with other support teams when required.
- Working closely with customers to answer technical questions about our software, developing code samples, and updating documentation with example code.
- Working with the internal development teams to identify and fix bugs using internal bug tracking software.
- Managing support developer workload and service quality across the new team.
- Get involved across the company contributing to the discussion, development work, and projects in a wide range of areas.
Candidates should have;
- 5+ Years of technical experience in .NET or Java.
- Good knowledge of other key languages such as C++, Python, PHP, Ruby and ability to pick up others as required to assist customers.
- Must have led projects and worked in a commercial software environment creating and/or supporting software products.
- Awareness of the latest trends in Web-Based software, including SaaS and Cloud-Computing concepts.
- Prepared to design & write code as required, manage customer requests and produce high-quality samples.
- Willingness to work hard, pushing themselves and others towards the goal.
- High-level of spoken and written English and customer-facing skills required.
- Previous experience in creating software products and the business side of software such as running your own business a big advantage.
- Run as a long-term contract with paid holidays and sick leave.
- Work from home with flexibility and security.
- Competitive rates with bonus potential.
- Growth opportunities to go beyond the role and be a key part of a dynamic and exciting software company.
Be sure to mention the word ASSURANCES when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.