As a software developer you should have 2-5 years of experience professionally developing performant and scalable web services. Your responsibilities would include daily contributions to features in the public API codebase, frequent peer code review, participation in weekly sprint planning, and writing issue tickets. This is a fully remote contractor position for a period of up to 6 months, with the possibility of renewal. You must be located within the continental USA.
- Professionally writing Go, Rust, or similar systems languages
- Familiarity with WebSockets
- Comfortable using agile principles as well as kanban and scrum.
- Able to give clear verbal and written communication
- Experience writing detailed, technical documentation for other developers
- Available during business hours MST
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies
Location: US Locations Only