Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a software engineer, you’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- You enjoy leading software engineering projects and prioritize the iterative delivery of high-quality solutions.
- You are passionate about the intersection of Product and Engineering and can help guide your team.
- You have a passion for software engineering architecture and look forward to make high-quality contributions to modern, production web application
- You are self-motivated and able to manage yourself
- You default to concise and effective written and verbal communication
Here’s How You Will Make an Impact
- Lead technical projects alongside your team to ensure rapid and reliable delivery of software products
- Advance our Telemedicine platform which connects doctors and patients millions of times per month
- Help build distributed systems that put clinical knowledge, secure messaging, and professional connections at a doctor’s fingertips
- Secure, cache, and optimize software systems that can handle millions of operations per day
Benefits & Perks
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, generous paternity, and maternity leave, Life/ADD, 401k, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, equipment budget, and continuous education budget
- Stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Our data engineering stack run on Python, MySQL, Spark, and Airflow
- Our production application stack is hosted on AWS and we deploy to production on average 85 times per day
- We have over 500 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we’re currently about 75%+ distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity technology blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process