Your role as a Senior React Native Developer at Tikkit will be to execute and deploy production features to our growing user base. We have an incredibly exciting roadmap of features our users are ready to use, including a new SaaS product which you will be working on. You will work directly with the founding team to design, implement, and deliver updates to our platform.
- React Native
- Node.js (serverless, Google Cloud Functions)
- Elastic Search
Yes, that’s it!
Tikkit is a well established product looking for a professional to help build the future of ticketing and event software. We are looking for an experienced, proficient, and proven developer. The following requirements ensure you are a good fit for the job:
- 5+ years of professional experience (a technical assessment will be required)
- senior-level experience in the front-end (React, React Native, Next.js) and back-end (Node, Elastic)
- additional iOS experience would be beneficial, experience with iTunes Connect and Fastlane
- ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- english proficient, verbal and written
- personality traits: professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
work environment (benefits, life at Tikkit)
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment. We offer the following benefits
- Fully remote: We have been a distributed team for the last 4 years and encourage you to work wherever you are most comfortable and productive.
- Flexibility: wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
- Team: be part of an amazing team you can count on
- Compensation: best in class compensation for remote workers
- Benefits: health insurance (100% employer covered!)
- Cutting edge: Work at the very edge of tech on new products
- Annual financial allowance for your development and your passions.
Please mention the word SOLID when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.