Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
HubSpot’s Developer Platform Group is growing in in the United States & Dublin. We’re people who are building, designing and researching projects that focus on Developer Experience. Our tools focus on the onboarding experience and tools available for the developer consumers of our APIs. This means we have a lot of drive to make sure developers are learning via our docs well, that they have a central portal to create and test their apps, and the tools throughout this process are reducing friction to the overall development process.
As an engineer on Developer Platform, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact
- Envision, build and analyze new features and tools, each contributing to a strong Developer Experience
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc
- Help HubSpot users meet their goals, via changes you’ve made
- Implement experiments that give us valuable insights into user behavior and how to improve their experience
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business
You may be a fit if:
- You have a strong focus on the user. You can gain empathy for their challenges and understand how they may flow through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being very close to the business and our go-to-market strategies
- You have or are interested in developing data analysis skills. You’re not afraid to dive into Amplitude, Looker, Excel or other data analysis tools and collaborate with our ops and analytics teams.
- You have or are interested in gaining experience with experimentation and A/B tests.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply we’d love to hear from you.