vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
So Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set up our people for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company, capable of giving you flexibility to balance work and life. When it’s time to go on a break, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion . We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What you will be doing
As part of our growing Frontend Team, you’ll work with team members at all levels to improve our existing products and develop new ones.
Some projects you may work on include:
- Research and implement architectural changes such as migrating our browser extension to Redux.
- Help measure the effectiveness of certain features by building a reusable analytics module to use across our products.
- Improve our brand and usability by reskinning components according to our new design system.
- Make our products more reliable by writing integration tests to cover common user workflows.
- Simplify our API interactions by building a GraphQL layer.
- Level up the team by reviewing code and suggesting improvements.
Over time, you’ll become an owner of some areas of our codebase and have the freedom to improve them as you see fit.
Who you are
- A builder - Frontend development is full of helpful tools, libraries, and patterns, and you enjoy using these to build products people will love. You like new challenges and strive to ship new features to customers on a regular basis.
- Life long learner - You enjoy keeping up with the latest trends in frontend space. If a project uses a framework that’s new to you, you dive into the docs and tutorials to figure it out.
- Have an owner mentality - When bugs appear, you document and fix them. When projects are too complex, you work with others to refine the scope until it’s something you believe can be built in a reasonable amount of time and maintained in the long run.
- Care about code quality - You believe simple is better and strive to write code that is easy to read and maintain. You consider edge cases and write tests to handle them. When you come across legacy code that is difficult to understand, you add comments or refactor it to make it easier for the next person.
- Balancing Act - Great products must balance performance, customer value, code quality, dependencies, and so on. You know how to consider all of these concerns while keeping your focus on shipping things.
- The great communicator - If a project is off-track, you bring it up proactively and suggest ways to simplify and get things going. You proactively share status updates without being asked and strive to keep things as honest and transparent as possible.