Senior FE Solution Architect (Remote, Worldwide)
Bit is the platform for composable software development. Over 200,000 developers and the world’s largest organizations use our open-source toolchain (bit.dev) and cloud platform (bit.cloud) to build anything in components. Through composability, teams enjoy better distribution of ownership, enabling them to deliver autonomously, collaborate, and develop scalable and consistent applications.
Our team is distributed worldwide and works together remotely. Fueled by a recent $36M funding round from Insight Partners and rapidly adopted by the world’s leading brands, we’re changing how people build software.
About the Solution Architect Team
Solutions Architects play a crucial role in our business – listening and learning about customers’ needs and feedback. Our Solution Architects find pragmatic, component-driven architecture solutions to solve our customer’s concerns.
We are looking for developers with a passion for good software design, a deep understanding of the Web, and the ability to be a liaison between Bit and its customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our customers to design and build systems, products, and solutions as a trusted advisor.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and Account Executives, helping them understand complex requirements and build customer success plans.
- Build content, examples, components, blog posts, demos, and webinars.
- Extend Bit by building plugins to improve the developer experience and add new features.
- Aggregate feedback and requirements and work with our product teams on continuously improving our products.
- Built and deployed systems with modular and component-based architecture.
- Significant experience building with modern frameworks (React, Angular, etc.).
- Solid understanding of browsers.
- A doer/like to roll up your sleeves and get things done attitude.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and delivery process for applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to apply?
Please include a resume or a link to your Linkedin profile. If you have an active GitHub profile and have built some exciting projects, we’d like to see them!
Interested in the position, and you are not sure you meet all of the qualifications? We still urge you to apply!
Please share with us if you have:
- Successfully implemented and delivered a Design System.
- Been a member of a Web Platforms team.
- Worked in a company with 200+ developers.
- Familiarity with Bit.
While not required, we always value thoughts and opinions on how our tools can be impactful on your current workflow. We’d appreciate any feedback you may have on the tool, content, and possibilities of utilizing Bit.
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- Working with people from around the globe!
- Fully remote/ work from home.
- Top tier budget for workstation and home office setup