Why Work for Waldo?
Waldo is in rapid growth mode–adding users, increasing revenue, expanding into existing markets, and making entries into new verticals!
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a passionate iOS Developer to work with our team to support our native iOS Swift application. You’ll work closely with our product design and engineering teams to deliver an elegant and immersive experience.
- Support existing iOS app and implement new features in support of the product roadmap
- Work closely with product and design to achieve the best experience possible while conforming to the HIG
- Work closely with our backend team to determine API interfaces most conducive to the data layer needs of the client
- 3+ years of iOS development experience
- Significant experience with Swift
- Comfortable with JIRA and GitHub
- Familiarity with most of the following: CircleCI, Fastlane, XCTest
- A good understanding of the following: IGListKit, Apollo/GraphQL, Photos, URLSession configurations, Operation Queues, image caching
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Familiarity with code signing and the App Store deployment process
- Passion for photos and helping customers live in the moment
- Fully Remote
- Flexible vacation
- Collaborative and collegial team environment
- Competitive Salary
- Meaningful Start-up Equity