San Francisco or Remote
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
Our goal is to form a world-class team and build a culture where all are proud of the work they are doing. We care deeply about creating delight for our customers and each other.
HAVE SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT
We’re not solving a small problem, and we’re not addressing a small market. We’re going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn’t stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have a monumental impact: you will define product strategy, translate big ideas into experiences that delight, and develop engaging products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE MOST INFLUENTIAL WORK OF YOUR LIFE
As a fullstack engineer, you will join as a core member of a seasoned Desktop team.
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit, and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we’re swinging for beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Develop new products and features, improve existing offerings
- Become an expert in web app development
- Expand development experience across the stack and to other platforms
- Contribute to the product development process: thinking through UX, designing beautiful UI, and working with customers to solve their problems
- Help estimate, plan, and complete projects, features, and integrations
- Champion code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Technologies we use: React, Golang, Postgres, Electron, Google Cloud
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: 3+ years of professional fullstack web development experience, working from the database to the UI.
- Product-focused: You take pride in building a sophisticated and exquisite product.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving intricate problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Quality communicator: You have mastered strategically breaking down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will help to build an inclusive culture and shape our future.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Remote (North America)
Taking Care of Your Future
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 10 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Day and Winter Break.
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.