Clinical Training Specialist
The Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop clinical training content.
- Write course scripts for clinical training.
- Assist in the development of education and training, to include the development of tools and resources, and the evaluation of effectiveness.
- Manage clinical Speaker Series
- Identify topic
- Secure speakers
- Participant in coordinating the ASWB/ANCC CE Process
- Evaluate provider network’s training needs
- Collaborate with the clinical team to identify knowledge gaps in the provider community.
- Develop competency tests to determine knowledge deficits.
- Review courses, tools, and resources for clinical accuracy.
- Monitor provider groups in the learning management system (LMS) to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of communication.
- Contributes to the design, development, and execution of department specific communications using relevant internal and external methods, as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Three plus years of clinical practice as a mental health clinician
- Minimum of three years in training and development.
- Strong knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and other associated modalities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of theories of adult learning.
- Must be proficient in Google Suite applications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and use of independent judgment required.
- Experience working with behavioral health, customer service, training and development is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within an LMS system a plus
- Masters degree in clinical practice; social work, psychology, mental health
- Degree/certification/training in teaching, adult learning, education, instructional design or the equivalent is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent detail-orientation and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently adhering to deadlines and project plans.
- Proficient computer skills with an aptitude for learning.
- Experience with writing training content.