Remote Sr PHP Developer
- Performing development, integration, test and documentation duties of the work, to ensure transparency in the work, and completion of tickets to be worked on for the Sprint Goal.
- Ensure that the application meets performance standards for stability and resource utilization.
- Write clean code that follows best practices and the team's standards.
- Follow the accepted standards for developers that include writing unit tests, performing peer code reviews, design reviews with the team, and determining test plans.
- Work as part of a Scrum or Kanban team on a project and will be actively involved in our process.
- Attend our Sprint Planning Meetings, as we work to determine the work we will commit to in our next sprint.
- Be part of the Daily Scrums as we "Walk the Board" to determine our progress for the next 24 hours.
- Work with the team to determine estimates for Product Backlog Refinement.
- Communicate and work with the team as issues arise.
Education and / or Experience:
- Full life cycle software development experience
- At least 5-7+ years of active Software Development as a Developer.
- At least 4+ years of PHP development experience, and is current with Best Practices
- At least 4+ years of experience with at least one PHP Framework
- (ie: Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii, etc)
- At least 2+ years of experience with MySQL
- At least 2-3+ years of experience with HTML & CSS.
- Experience with using a Version Control Software (ie: Git, Mercurial, Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Experience with building, and consuming Web Services (GraphML, REST, XML Feeds, SOAP, etc).