We are looking for a talented, process-oriented highly experienced senior level mobile application developer to strengthen our team and build on our technical foundation.
The expert developer understands the business outcomes customers expect and works to deliver the product and customer requests on time and within budget while actively participating in the projects production cycle.
You will be joining a team of a 100+ distributed across 11+ countries and working on some very exciting and innovative mobile app projects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create mobile applications for iOS and Android according to the provided scope.
- Work together with our WordPress backend developers to synchronize data between the mobile application and the WordPress database.
- Maintain existing mobile applications by investigating bugs and implementing fixes.
- Participate in code review to help everyone grow.
- Participate in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Other as we see fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of React Native, Redux and RxJS
- Minimum of 3 years of React Native experience
- Contributed to several apps in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Experience working with Git or other version control systems.
- Proven track record of shipping software and successfully released apps (please include names and links on your resume)
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Passion for excellence at every level
- Superb verbal and written communication skills and exceptional presenter
- Good team player
- Good Eye for Design
Other Requirements for this role
- You are passionate about mobile technology and you actively stay up to date with the latest trends and techniques in web development and customer support.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to multitask and handle multiple requests at once with effective prioritization.
- You enjoy working with a team, and you demonstrate a willingness to share your knowledge with your peers and other team members.
- You can adapt to change. Our company is changing and growing fast, and who knows what skills will matter most tomorrow. Flexibility is important.
Nice to have
- Experience developing native iOS and/or Android apps
- Some understanding of WordPress Development
- Familiarity with tools such as Github, Gitlab, Appcenter
- Experience with UI/UX design
Compensation & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere
- $2,000 to $4,000 USD per month, depending on experience
- Be part of a fast growing startup and create impact
- Work with a global team spread over 11 countries