Vacation Telemarketing Concierge
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
What’s in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual bonuses, contests)
- Positive work environment
- Growth and development opportunities
What you will do?
- Make pre- and post-arrival telemarketing calls while offering elevated concierge services to all arriving Owners and guests.
- Schedule sales presentations and manage customer expectations.
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all Owners and guests attending a sales presentation meet eligibility requirements and are open to learning more about Marriott Vacation Club products and services.
What are the requirements?
- Telemarketing Experience strongly preferred
- Timeshare marketing experience preferred
- Bold persuasion skills
- Computer skills
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Concierge, telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred