Lead Planner (CFP)
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Serve as a financial life coach for clients to help them identify their passions and achieve their goals/objectives by providing comprehensive financial planning and a high-quality client experience during every interaction
- Work directly with clients via videoconference, phone, and e-mail.
- Prepare for client meetings by collecting, organizing, and synthesizing client data within a financial planning context, all while using our in-house technology
- Work with clients on cash flow planning, debt management, and budgeting
- Partner with team members to manage operational items including assisting with reviewing client portfolios and recommending investment solutions based on client risk/goals, coordinating client withdrawal needs and tax strategies for assets
- Communicate with sales teams to ensure new clients are the right fit as well as existing clients to ensure they are receiving pertinent internal communications
- Participate in weekly team meetings that provide feedback and continued education opportunities
Job Specific Requirements:
- CFP® designation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of financial planning experience
- Available to work two nights per week to accommodate client schedules and occasional weekends as needed
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You are able & willing to learn and adapt to The Facet Way of Financial Planning: most of our clients come to us having never worked with a financial planner before and our model is designed to help them channel their needs and goals in digestible pieces
- You have superb communication, organizational, and client service skills
- You understand the value of building long-term relationships
- You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
- You have the ability to provide constructive feedback: we continue to enhance our platform and rely on our team’s feedback for improvement
- You are able to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high-quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high-quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in the service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.